One of my favorite hobbies is cooking. Anytime I put on my apron, I feel like I’m putting on a super power cape! I am a self-taught cook that has loved the art of cooking since I was in middle school. I use recipes as a rough road map but prefer creating dishes with my own imagination and creativity.
I recently came across a recipe for Balsamic and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower and it was received with rave reviews by my family. I actually tweaked the recipe to replace the marjoram with cumin because it paired better with our southwestern meal.
Even if you think you don’t like cauliflower, I think you would agree this recipe is a fan favorite! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Go eat your veggies!
Balsamic and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head(s) cauliflower, large, (8 cups 1-inch-thick slices), florets
- 2 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, black ground, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 tablespoon vinegar balsamic
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese, Parmesan, finely shredded